Financial Jobs NYC #21147
Are you meticulous with numbers and enjoy analyzing financial reports? Do you enjoy working in a constantly changing environment with strict deadlines?
We are seeking a Staff Accountant position for a top New York City investment bank, with experience in balance sheets and all aspects of corporate accounting.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and analysis of daily balance sheet and other financial tools
- Meticulous attention to details in regards to monthly and quarterly due diligence and BTR analysis
- Create reports on accounting trends analyzed and provide insights to management
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in Corporate Accounting
- Professional Certification i.e. PA, CPA, etc.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and self manage
- Strong prioritization skills
This Staff Accountant role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least 3 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $58,240 ($28 per hour/per day).