Financial Jobs NYC #21412
Are you an experienced accountant who thrives in different environments? Do enjoy functioning as the crux of your team? Looking for a great next step in your career where you can utilize your expertise to its full potential?
We are seeking an energetic Mid-Level Accountant to take charge of the general ledger at a top NYC investment bank and maintain the accounting department to the highest standards of accuracy.
Mid-Level Accountant Responsibilities:
- Analyze and maintain general ledger account
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process and manage billing, reconciliations, and journal entries
- Responsible for filing financial statements and tax returns
Mid-Level Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 4 years of experience in both public and private accounting
- Certified Public Accountant certification
- Sophisticated understanding of Excel
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- Superior time management and organizational skills
This Mid-Level Accountant role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least 2 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $87,000 ($42 per hour).