Financial Jobs NYC #21439
Are you a highly organized accountant with great communication skills? Do you thrive under tight deadlines? If so, we may have a great position for you!
We are currently seeking a Senior Stff Accountant position for a top New York City investment bank to oversee and conduct all necessary accounting practices.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assess all monthly comp entries and account reconciliations
- Liaise with various Controllers areas to resolve any account issues
- Reconcile profits and/or losses and balance sheet accounts
- Oversee and maintain Hypo tax accruals, hardship loans, and management charges
- Conduct ad hoc reporting and monthly end, quarterly end, and yearly end analyses
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Must have BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and oral)
- Expert-level knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills are a must
- Mastery knowledge of compensation and related liabilities accounting principles
This Senior Staff Accountant role is a project based consulting opportunity that is expected to last at least three (3) months with possible extension or direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $59,000 ($28.50/hour).