Financial Jobs NYC #21590
Are you a highly-experienced accountant with great analysis and communication skills? Are you familiar with share-based compensation plans? Do you have a proven-track record of success in supervisory and client-facing roles? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently in search of qualified candidates for an Accounting Manager position at a top New York City investment bank to oversee and carry out practices and procedures concerning oversight, the reporting of compensation plans, and accounting.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Organize and analyze projected forfeitures concerning share-based compensation plans to verify compliance with accounting regulations
- Assess current annual accruals and the market uplifts regarding share-based compensation plans
- Manage the accounting, reconciling, and substantiation of compensation expenses and oversee all strong-control, audit, and SOX Compliance related documents
- Liaise and communicate with various internal clients and staff and report to the departmental vice-president
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- An accounting degree from a reputable four-year college or university
- 5+ years of relevant accounting/management experience
- Requires a strong focus and attention to detail
- Polished communication skills for constant communication with clients and staff
- Sophisticated Microsoft Excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
This Accounting Manager role is a consulting position for a special needs project that is expected to last at least one (1) month with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $85,280 ($41.00/hour).