Financial Jobs NYC #21591
Are you a motivated, ambitious accountant looking for a dynamic new role? Looking to build on your extensive knowledge of financial products? Do you have a history of innovation and initiating improvements in past positions?
We are looking for a rockstar Associate Accountant to contribute to the global team at a multinational investment firm in New York City. The ideal candidate has a background in accounting and experience with reporting in fast-paced environments.
Associate Accountant Requirements:
- Generate daily reporting on profits and loss
- Liaise with various internal departments of global team to ensure correct data
- Analyze and generate monthly reconciliation for revenue and balance accounts
- Brainstorm and complete additional projects as they arise
Associate Accountant Responsibilities:
- 1 – 3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in accounting or closely related field
- Strong experience with rates and ratios
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed-Income Derivatives, Secured Loans
- Demonstrated knowledge of excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Superior communication skills
This Associate Accountant position is a consulting role expected to last at least 6 months with the possibility of becoming direct hire and pays an annualized $60,000 ($29/hour).