Financial Jobs NYC #21596
Are you a GAAP expert? Do your reporting skills blow everyone away? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a GAAP Accountant for a top NYC investment bank to handle standard accounting procedures. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience, a CPA or PA and be a skilled multi-tasking.
GAAP Accountant Responsibilities:
- Handle accounting procedures according to GAAP
- Consolidate and document audit trail workflows relating to Basel II schedules
- Reconcile schedules from data sources to inventory and the general ledger
- Assist with PnL, weekly management reporting, and other financial report analysis
GAAP Accountant Requirements:
- 2 – 5 years experience in corporate accounting
- BA/BS from a top university in a related field
- CPA or PA
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent experience with financial presentations and databases
- Ability to multitask and thrive under pressure
This GAAP Accountant position is a consulting position expected to last at least 3 months with opportunity for direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $79,040 (~$38/hr).