Financial Jobs NYC #21622
Are you an experienced Accountant? Do you enjoy financial report analysis and developing accounting procedures to follow new compliance policies?
We are seeking a Mid Level Corporate Accountant for a top New York City investment bank, working with GAAP reporting and developing new accounting systems. The ideal candidate has obtained a professional certification (PA, CPA, etc), has at least 2+ years experience in accounting in a financial institution, and a strong ability to multi task and stay cool under pressure.
Mid Level Corporate Accountant Responsibilities:
- Create month, quarter and year end reports
- Prepare all monthly account reconciliations
- Liaise with other departmental controllers
- Manage all journal entries and filing
- Assist open accounting projects as needed
Mid Level Corporate Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree and Professional certification CPA, PA or other
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
This Mid Level Corporate Accountant role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least 3 months with opportunity for direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $79,040 ($38 per hour).