Financial Jobs NYC #21631
Are you an experienced accountant with top-notch communication skills? Do you excel when interacting with clients and when working on numerous projects at once? Are you highly-organized and detail oriented and looking for your next great career move? If so then we may have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking an eager and qualified Fund Accountant for an acclaimed New York City investment bank. The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting background, exhibit excellent communication and client interaction skills.
Fund Accountant Responsibilities:
- Complete end of day reports
- Verify the reception of client trades by using a trade capture system
- Review accounting records for accuracy
- Liaise with clients and client representatives to assist with unmatched trades, any and all reporting queries, and to assure that proper corrections are made
- Assist with any additional tasks to improve business practices
Fund Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelors degree from a distinguished and reputable college/university
- 2 – 5 years of previous and relevant accounting/operations experience
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills (macros, advanced functions); Advent Geneva experience greatly preferred
- Highly developed communication skills for frequent client and staff interaction (written and oral)
- Extremely meticulous and results oriented with a proven history of success when working on a team
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
This Fund Accountant role is a financial consulting position that is expected to last at least six (6) months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $58,240 ($28.00/hour).