Financial Jobs NYC #21690
Are you an accounting pro with mutual fund experience? Do you love the details and have an incredible sense of pride in your work?
We are seeking a Mutual Fund Accountant for a top New York City investment bank working to maintain mutual fund account records, balances, financial statements and reconciliations. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in accounting and at least 2 years experience working in financial services preparing financial statements and maintaining accounting records.
Mutual Fund Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist reporting and verifying fund data for clients, various business units and external parties
- Develop surveys and worksheets as needed
- Maintain database and data integrity
- Prepare reconciliations, financial and tax statements
- Liaise with tax department as necessary
Mutual Fund Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree Finance or Accounting
- Strong work ethic and pride in details
- Confident in ability to work independently and solve problems
- Flexible, self motivating individual
This Mutual Fund Accountant is a finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 3 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $52,000 ($25 per hour).