Financial Jobs NYC #21720
Do you have experience creating financial statements? Do you live by the numbers and dream of being a successful accountant?
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk for a prestigious investment bank with operations in Pittsburgh, PA working on assisting accounting team with developing financial statements, executing reconciliations and answering customer inquiries. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent excel skills, accounting experience in financial services and a strong attention to detail.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Create financial statements
- Assist reconciliation processes
- Repond to all customer inquiries
- Enter data as needed
- Process accounts as needed
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in financial services accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Very strong attention to detail
- Expert Excel Skills
- Strong work ethic
This Accounting Clerk role is a project based consulting position in Pittsburgh expected to last at least 6 months and pays an annualized salary of $33,280 (~$16/hr).