Financial Jobs NYC #21778
Are you an experienced Accounting pro with at least 4 years under your belt? Do you enjoy working with all aspects of accounting from creating reports and analysis to billings and updating journal entries?
We are seeking a Senior Staff Accountant for a top Wall Street investment bank, working with all aspects in the firms accounting procedures including producing statements, updating the general ledger, assisting with billings and more. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 4 years experience in the industry and working with fixed income products, posses a strong and confident attitude, and be looking for the next step in their career.
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform complex accounting functions
- Maintain accurate general ledges, reports and statements
- Perform reconciliations, tax returns, analysis, entries
- Manage accounts receivables/payables and billings as needed
- Assist in ad hoc accounting projects
Senior Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Very strong knowledge of fixed income products and accounting procedures
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA or Public Accounting experience
- Expert Excel skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to multi-task and manage details
This Senior Staff Accountant role is a NYC accounting consulting position that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $87,360 ($42 per hour).