Financial Jobs PA #21860
Are you an advanced MS Office Excel and Access user with Macros experience? Do you have 1-2 years experience working in investment banks or private equity firms? Are you a detail oriented individual with a strong understanding of accounting procedures and reports?
We are seeking an Accounting Assistant for a well known investment bank with operations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate for this position will have advanced knowledge of excel macros and access proving an ability to work with databases and a strong knowledge of basic accounting procedures and reports.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Completing and processing financial statements and reports for clients and managers
- Reconcile all holdings and updated information in general ledger
- Perform cash flow analysis on trades, accruals and balances
- Respond and investigate all customer inquiries
- Enter and update information in databases
- Maintain data integrity
- Research and process payments
- Assist in account reconciliations
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in financial services and accounting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills using MS Office Excel (Macros) and Access
- Strong understanding of using databases and maintaining data
- Knowledge of financial statements and reconciliation processes
- Ability to communicate with customers and managers
This Accounting Assistant role is a consulting position that is located in Pittsburgh, PA. This position is project based with an expected duration of at least 1 year and possibility for direct hire. This position pays an annualized salary of $31,200 ($15 per hour).