Financial Jobs PA #21891
Are you an entry level accountant looking for an opportunity to work at one of the largest banks in the world? Do you have strong knowledge of basic accounting reports? Are you highly attentive to details with a motivated personality?
We are seeking a Junior Accountant for an established investment bank, working with assisting all general accounting processes including reconciliations, accruals, balances, and more. This position is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of creating financial statements and reconciliations, have an excellent attention to detail and a solid work ethic.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist in completion of financial statements, accruals, cash balances
- Respond to customer inquiries and gather data as needed
- Investigate issues to understand discrepancies
- Create new processes to avoid future discrepancies
- Perform daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliations
- Assist in presentations to senior management
Junior Accountant Requirements:
- Experience working in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding and experience with basic accounting processes
- Expert skills in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
This Junior Accountant role is a consulting position for an entry level accountant that is expected to last at least 1 year with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $31,200 ($15 per hour).