Financial Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA #21968
Are you a recent accounting graduate located in or near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? Are you interested in working at one of the top banks in the world?
We are seeking a Junior Accounting Analyst for a top bank in Pittsburgh, PA, assisting with all aspects of accounting including creating reports and performing reconciliations. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in investment banking and accounting, with at least 1 year experience working in an accounting department and strong understanding of new accounting regulations for the industry.
Junior Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform asset reconciliations
- Update ledgers
- Create client month end statements
- Maintain accountability for accurate statements
- Other ad hoc reports
Junior Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- 1+ year experience in the Finance Industry and accounting at an investment bank
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Experience querying information from Access
- Expert excel and financial reporting skills
- Strong understanding of industry
- Interest in career development
This Junior Accounting Analystrole is Pittsburgh financial consulting position that is expected to last at least 1 year with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $45,760 ($22 per hour).