- Handle a high volume of phones calls.
- Maintain complex and extremely detailed calendars.
- Coordinate a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Prepare and distribute memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Manage monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
- General administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving)
- Order supplies and keep inventory well-stocked.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Demonstrates discretion with confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
This Administrative Assistant contract position pays an annualized $52,000 ($25 per hour) and is expected to last at least 2 months. Temp-to-perm possible based on performance.
Wall Street Services holds very strict standards for their Executive Administrative Assistant candidates. Everyone assumes that being an admin is easy, but the truth is – it is a challenging position that select few are qualified for.
An ideal Executive Administrative Assistant will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in the financial industry and/or large corporate companies.
- Resume continuity – a steady flow of work, with no gaps between jobs. We also look for applicants who have no more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years.
- Accomplishments listed on resume –Let us know your accomplishments, not your tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree from respected college/university
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Wall Street Services may not be able to place applicants who do not meet the above criteria.
For more information on what it takes to be a successful Administrative Assistant, as well as details on what Wall Street Services looks for in an Admin candidate, view the Financial Job Info section of our web site.