Financial Jobs NYC #21465
Are you a Dodd Frank expert with extensive regulatory knowledge? Do you have experience with derivatives, futures, or swaps? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Junior Compliance Attorney to assist with regulatory coordination and impact analysis on rule making for an established financial institution. The ideal candidate for this incredible career building opportunity at a well known investment bank will have at least 2 years compliance experience, extremely knowledgeable of current banking regulations and be ready to hit the ground running.
Junior Compliance Attorney Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Compliance on implementation of Dodd Frank, specifically project management and coordination
- Conduct impact analysis on relevant rule making
- Make changes to existing policy and procedures based on regulatory developments, including Dodd Frank
- Advise on action planning deliverables, including system developments/enhancements
- Create compliance alerts for business units about the new requirements
Junior Compliance Attorney Requirements:
- 2 – 4 years experience with compliance or broker-dealer legal in an investment bank or law firm
- JD from a US accredited law school
- Knowledge of FINRA, NYSE, CFTC, and other securities and banking laws
- Excellent Dodd Frank, OTC derivatives, swaps and futures experience
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Project management and regulatory experience preferred
This Junior Compliance Attorney is a consulting position expected to last at least six months and pays an annualized salary of $133,120 (~$64/hr).