Finance Jobs NYC #19605
Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Promote the product and related best practices
– Train and connect software development community members
– Establish criteria and guidelines for toolset adoption
– Create and publicize user community resources
– Establish and operate various community governance controls
– Extend the community through the bank’s social media
– Serve as the primary advocate/evangelist for the product
– Coordinate product/content enhancement requests from current and prospective stakeholders
– Manage community area of the product site as well as product newsletters, blogs, etc.
– Build strong, collaborative relationships across bank’s development organization
Project Manager Qualifications:
– Excellent written and oral communications skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
– Technical skills in various areas including web development, Web 2.0 technologies, software engineering, release engineering, etc.
– Experience with application lifecycle management and software change/configuration management tools (SVN, Git, Hudson, Maven, TeamCity, Nexus, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
– Ability to develop functional and technical specifications necessary to meet customers’customization and integration objectives
– Ability to establish and manage cross team relationships and processes
Pay for this consulting Project Manager role is equivalent to an annualized $185,000 ($90 per hour).