Finance Jobs NYC #19806
- Work with finance in gaining an understanding of the IT impact of the incoming Regulatory Reform projects
- Firm up requirements documents and negotiate changes
- Work with APAC in estimating work effort& cost
- Support projects as they are approved acting as a liaison between the Americas and APAC IT teams
- Performs standard BA functions such as:
- Review BRD’s, write FDD’s& reviews FDD’s with requestors& application services, write test cases, tests changes, coordinates UAT
- Clears any roadblocks necessary and is committed to make sure all RFC’s for the region are delivered as scheduled
IT Business Analyst secondary responsibilities:
- Drives the changes from the request through delivery into production.
- Guarantees all BRDâ€™s for the region are clear& works with users to improve the quality before allowing them to enter our governance process.
- Debates the value of delivering a given BRD over BRDâ€™s that have a larger impact on the region or user experience
- Understands the status of all regional RFCâ€™s& is the escalation point for any RFC no matter if assigned to it or it is assigned to a resource in APAC.
- Acts as the liaison between the region& APAC. Assists Manila& Singapore BS& AS organizations in communicating with the region when necessary.
- Overall ensuring communication to the business from APAC is clear& effective.
- Works with Production Management in improving the overall performance& stability of the region.
- Gain an understanding our batch processes, repeated issues or shortcomings& spearhead improvement paths necessary to make our region more stable& efficient such as; batch performance, upstream system improvements,& user knowledge
- Works with the business in understanding how they use our systems. Identify quick wins that will improve the overall perception of our applications
- Sub-ledger Processingâ€“ assists the business in requests for sub-ledger processing. Making sure requests are fulfilled with little confusion& frustration
- Process advocateâ€“ directs people through our processes (RFC change, sub ledger testing, other testing)
- Supports the Finance Change team in the region
- Assists other regions when necessary
IT Business Analyst requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Business analyst and IT knowledge and experience
- Experience with regulatory compliance documentation and practice
- UAT (user acceptance testing) experience
- Adaptability and ability to work independently
IT Business Analyst pay is equivlanet to $80,000 annualized salary (~$40 per hour) and is a consulting position for a major NYC investment bank expected to last for at least 6 months.