- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve business process.
- Confer with personnel of relevant organizational units to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems.
- Write detailed description of user needs, as well as functional and/or technical specifications.
- Review current business process, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Study existing information-processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new system specifications to improve production or workflow as required.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams.
- Requires 7-10+ years prior experience.
- P&I processing expiriences, inclusive of working knowledge with Corporates, Muni’s, MBS, CMO and Treasuries products.
- Working knowledge of DTCC and BNY Operating platforms essential.
This Business Analyst contract position pays an annualized $87,000 ($42 per hour) and is expected to last at least 3 months.