Financial Jobs NYC #21283
Are you an experience Financial Services Business Analyst that enjoys pin pointing inefficiencies and developing solutions? Do you have experience preparing details analytical reports with charts and workflow diagrams?
We are seeking an experienced Financial Business Analyst for a top New York City investment bank, working to analyze all current business procedures and prepare reports on data for executives and managers.
Financial Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Investigate current business processes to identify inefficiencies and develop solutions
- Liaise with different business units to gather requirements on reporting and processes
- Document all issues and make recommendations for solutions
- Analyze and organize data
- Prepare presentations for executive managements including workflow charts and process diagrams
Financial Business Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Prior experience working as a business analyst and preparing reports
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, communication and graphic skills
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel and Power Point
This Financial Business Analyst role is finance consulting position that is expected to last at least six months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $58,240 ($28 per hour).