Financial Jobs NYC #21411
Do you have a proven track record of success managing projects and leading teams? Are you the ‘go-to’ employee when important tasks need to get done in a short amount of time? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst position for a top New York City investment bank to assist with the various needs of business stakeholders.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supervise system requirements between the business and software development team to project completion
- Acquire business essentials from various users and subject matter professionals
- Interpret, analyze, prioritize, and document business requirements
- Liaise with operations teams to execute business process designs
- Oversee the validation of and traceability analysis of necessary business provisions
- Employ the creation of everyday standards and tools
Business Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Must have BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Five years of experience in the financial services industry
- Great communications skills (both written and oral)
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong ability to take direction and work independently
- A team player with previous experience in technical and non-technical resources
This Business Systems Analyst role is a consulting opportunity that is expected to last at least six (6) months with possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $124,800 ($60.00/hour).