Financial Jobs NYC #21450
Do you know your way around business process improvements? Are you an expert in reconciliation? Do you have a track record of analyzing and improving policies and procedures?
We are seeking a Senior Reconciliation Business Analyst to tackle business improvements at a prestigous New York City investment firm. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of business processes and workflows in addition to a background in reconciliation.
Senior Reconciliation Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyze and make recommendations to improve current business procedures and user requirements
- Assess current constraints on scheduling and workflow
- Liaise with staff in various departments to address current or potential problems
- Create workflow diagrams, graphs, and charts
- Draft in-depth functional and technical specifications as well as user needs
Senior Reconciliation Business Analyst Requirements
- 7 – 10 years of experience in finance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or closely related field
- Expert Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Superb communication skills with a variety of professionals
- Fine-tuned analytical abilities
- Advanced multitasking and time management skills
This Senior Reconciliation Business Analyst position is a consulting role expected to last at least 5 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $91,000 ($44 per hour).