Financial Jobs NYC #21451
Are you an expert at mitigating risk? Are you the go to person for seeing projects and implementations through from start to finish? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Risk Business Analyst to work with the team responsible for driving risk agenda on improving business processes.
Risk Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Drive risk agenda through monitoring and assessing key risk indicators, tracking and analyzing incidents, and overseeing the risk and regulatory action plan
- Report and trend fails, breaks, and exceptions; Create stakeholder risk presentations
- Improve business process by analyzing user requirements/issues and describing their needs and specifications, both functional and technical
- Liaise with various business units to analyze operational procedures and identify issues
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing systems and develop system specifications to improve production and workflow
- Review and prepare workflow charts and diagrams, business process, and scheduling limitations
Risk Business Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 4-6 years experience
- BA/BS from a top tier university in a related field
- Prior experience with risk management daily processing and escalation/resolution of issues
- Ability to handle lots of data and perform data mining/analytics; Ability to troubleshoot reporting issues
- Advanced MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Access)
- Experience with QlikView, VBA Macro, SAP Business Objects XI reporting, and Cognos
- Ability to work independently or in teams in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This Risk Business Analyst is a financial consulting position. The project has an expected duration of at least 2 months and pays an annualized salary of $58,240 (~$28/hr).