Financial Jobs NYC #21518
Do you have a strong history of vendor management in financial firms? Are you superb at obtaining business user requirements and building in-depth functional requirements to rev up your firm’s business practices? Have you built a wealth of contacts in previous positions due to your extraordinary communication and negotiation skills?
We are looking for an outstanding Vendor Management Business Analyst to bring his or her experience to the table at one of New York City’s premier investment banks and take charge of a large-scale vendor management project. The ideal candidate is an experienced project manager / business analyst with a strong sense of how to develop and implement new and effective strategies, along with the self-confidence to promote these strategies to upper-level personnel.
Vendor Management Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Connect with external vendors and internal staff to develop a cohesive business strategy
- Gather and analyze user requirements and create a detailed plan for functional requirements
- Head meetings with a focus on productivity and efficiency
- Provide status updates to senior-level staff
- Manage and generate reporting and forecasts
Vendor Management Business Analyst Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in business analyst or project management roles
- Bachelors degree or higher in relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Exceptional communication skills with staff at all levels
- An assertive yet adaptable personality
- Very strong time management skills, including the ability to plan all steps of a project and ensure that every component is kept to schedule
This Vendor Management Business Analyst position is project based assignment that is expected to last at least 4 months with the strong possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $145,000 ($630/day).