Financial Jobs NYC #21527
Are you well versed in SDLC and enjoy working in all phases of IT systems development? Have a background in analysis, design and implementation of services and products?
We are looking for a Mid Level Systems Business Analyst in NYC for a well known global investment bank to define the scope, requirements and successfully execute the development of new IT systems. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience working in financial systems development with excellent leadership skills and a track record of success in analytics and reporting.
Systems Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Participate in data analysis and report creation for senior management
- Coordinate systems development project including assisting project manager and liaising across the various departments
- Communicate directly with the operations team for requirements development
- Analyze current business products and services in order to develop and implement new product lines and systems
- Outline all documents necessary for project and systems development including PIRs, PRDs, etc.
Systems Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in an analytics and/or project management role
- Previous experience in a Financial Services environment
- Expert analytical, reporting and communication skills
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office Excel and Access, Project a plus
- Strong knowledge of SDLC including PRD development, Business Cases, Scope Analysis, Etc
This Systems Business Analyst position is a consulting assignment that is expected to last at least six months with high possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $81,120 ($39/hour).