Financial Jobs NJ #21534
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with impeccable time management skills? Do you take pride in keeping complex, multi-step projects ahead of schedule? Can you communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and supervisors persuasively and confidently?
We are seeking a high-performing, goal-oriented Senior Business Analyst to lead a project at a top investment firm in Somerset, New Jersey. The ideal candidate has an exceptional history of success and a go-getter attitude in the face of obstacles.
Senior Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Connect with both current users and external experts to determine business requirements
- Create detailed functional specifications, along with document requirements and a cohesive business plan
- Coordinate with operations team to execute process design
- Assess and oversee project scope and all requirements for the duration of the lifecycle
- Evaluate and develop system of appropriate standards and tools
- Analyze and assess requirements
Senior Business Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Business Administration or closely related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Superb communication skills, including the ability to liaise with colleagues and stakeholders in various departments at various levels
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, especially projects
- Strong technical expertise and a positive, team-centered attitude
This Senior Business Analyst position is a consulting role expected to last at least 3 months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $124,000 ($60/hour).