Financial Jobs NYC #21536
Are you a recent graduate with solid financial or business analyst experience under your belt? Are you a high-achiever with a proven record of time management under pressure? Are you at your best when working on a wide variety of projects simultaneously?
We are looking for a motivated Associate Business Analyst to join an esteemed investment firm to assist in a long-term project managing business license applications. This is an entry level finance position and a great opportunity to learn from different departments within the firm. The ideal candidate is a recent graduate looking to advance a career in finance who has a high level of attention to detail.
Associate Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze and process incoming applications for various business licenses
- Review and reconciliation of any errors or discrepancies regarding the application process
- Follow up as necessary to guarantee timely processing of all documentation
- Notate and assess gross receipts for returns as well as compose and review check requests
- Perform thorough research for projects on an as-needed basis
- Provide additional support for various team members
Associate Business Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in finance
- Bachelors degree from a competitive finance program
- Experience with heavy compliance of business license applications and gross receipts tax
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated history of time management when faced with multiple time-sensitive projects
- Team-focused mentality and willingness to jump in on additional projects to support the group as needed
This Associate Business Analyst position is a consulting role expected to last at least 4 months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $43,000 ($21 per hour).