Financial Jobs NYC #21615
Do you have a strong understanding of fixed income products and the Volcker Rule? Do you thrive in positions that often require working in teams or on projects? Do you have well-developed communication skills and the ability to facilitate group discussions on various issues? If so then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an Inventory Management Analyst for a distinguished New York City investment bank to assist with data analysis, reconciliation, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Fixed Income Products and strong analytical and communication skills.
Inventory Management Analyst Responsibilities:
- Oversee the establishment, testing, and execution of Inventory Aging metrics to meet regulatory requirements for the Volcker Rule (Dodd Frank)
- Collaborate with internal units to develop functional requirements for repeatable solutions and to develop a book-mapping hierarchy regarding bond business
- Execute the analysis and reconciliation of data against source systems/balance sheets in order to ensure reporting accuracy
- Responsible for reporting production (daily, weekly, monthly) and locating problem areas, identifying milestones, and escalating any issues to upper management
Inventory Management Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or other related field from a competitive and reputable institution
- At least three (3) years of previous financial services experience with strong Fixed Income Product knowledge
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Highly-proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Access)
- Previous experience working with large datasets, projects, and composing business requirements
- Expert-level communication skills
This Inventory Management Analyst role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least four (4) months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $124,800 ($60/hour).