Financial Jobs NYC #21633
Looking for a more challenging, high-stakes financial environment to put your well-honed Business Analyst skills to the test? Are you a detail-oriented, highly adaptable thinker with the background to identify room for improvement in complex business procedures? Have you spent the past few years developing these skills in competitive financial institutions?
We are seeking a forward-thinking Investment Systems Business Analyst to join the team at an established investment firm. The ideal candidate has a history of strong accomplishments in challenging financial environments, as well as a strong sense of effective teamwork.
Investment Systems Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conceive and develop long-term and far-reaching system innovations from beginning to end
- Perform pertinent ongoing analysis of recent internal processes and create definitive reports of findings for senior-level management
- Review current processes in multiple departments in order to strategize and implement improvements
- Create in-depth user-needs descriptions, create and finalize all diagrams, charts, and other materials detailing workflow
Investment Systems Business Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree (BBA or BA/BS in Finance preferred) from a competitive business program
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst at a well-known financial firm
- In-depth experience with user requirements and developing system specifications, as well as demonstrable knowledge of project lifecycles
- Very strong analytical skills, as well as advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Highly effective communication skills, including the ability to confer with diverse groups of professionals
This Investment Systems Business Analyst role is a financial consulting position expected to last at least 5 months with the possibility of becoming direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $60,000 ($29/hour).