Financial Jobs NYC #21692
Do you have experience with performance reports? Are you a confident finance professional that has excellent communication and analytical skills?
We are seeking a Performance Reporting Analyst for a international investment bank located in NYC, working to develop new processes to collect and analyze metrics as well as implement new tracking systems to improve workflows. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous reporting and analytical experience in a top investment bank and a strong history of success.
Performance Reporting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop new process for gathering volume data from various departments
- Implement tracking system to monitor inquiries and workflows
- Assist as needed with performance reporting and analysis
- Liaise with Financial Advisors
Performance Reporting Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of Investment Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Confidence and excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and Access skills
- High attention to detail and inquisitive behavior
This Performance Reporting Analyst is a project based consulting position that is expected to last at least 5 months and pays an annualized salary of $59,280 ($28.50 per hour).