Financial Jobs NYC #21765
Are you an experience business analyst with previous experience in reconciliations operations? Do you have a knack for spotting opportunities and resolving inefficiencies? Do you enjoy working with multiple teams and functional departments to accomplish goals?
We are seeking a Reconciliations Business Analyst for a well known investment bank, working with reconciliations processes and improving inefficiencies. The ideal candidate for this position located in New York, NY will have at least 4 years experience in business analysis and financial processes, strong understanding of the reconciliations and operations processes and excellent analytical skills.
Reconciliations Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze current processes and identify areas for improvement
- Work across organization to understand business needs and develop requirements
- Create specifications, reports, workflows and diagrams
Reconciliations Business Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of reconciliations and operations processes
- Excellent Excel, Power Point, Visio skills
- Ability to create diagrams and workflows
This Reconciliations Business Analyst role is a project based NYC finance position that is expected to last at least 3 months and pays an annualized salary of $66,560 ($32 per hour).