Financial Jobs NYC #21808
Do you have +5 years working with UAT? Are you a computer savvy individual who has a strong understanding of SQL, Business Objects and Salesforce?
We are seeking a UAT Business Analyst for a top New York City investment bank, assisting in system developments and improving current functions, reports and quality of data. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience analyzing systems, performing UAT, monitoring resolutions and using reporting/business intelligence tools in the finance industry.
UAT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review current systems functionality, features, interfaces and processes
- Review current data processes and database input functions
- Track issues and monitor resolutions
- Assist in producing system documentation for reporting and reproduction or issues
- Assist in testing and reporting to project managers
UAT Business Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years experience with UAT procedures and working with tracking tools
- Solid previous experience in Research and the Finance Industry as a Business Analyst
- Experience with SQL, Business Objects Web XI, Salesforce or other CRM software and customizations
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong understanding of reporting and business intelligence tools
This UAT Business Analyst role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least 10 months with possible direct hire for the right candidate and pays an annualized salary of $164,320 ($79 per hour).