Financial Jobs NYC #21810
Are you an experienced financial business analyst with a strong understanding of AML processes, guidelines and reports? Do you enjoy working within multiple teams and improving efficiency? Do you have solid excel and research skills?
We are seeking a On-boarding Process Business Analyst for a top New York City bank, working with the AML on-boarding processes and teams to define new procedures and improve existing ones. The ideal candidate for this position must have a strong understanding of all AML regulations and reporting requirements, a strong analytical and multi-tasking ability plus experience defining specifications and researching.
On-boarding Process Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Liaise across business units gathering requirements
- Analyze current processes
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities
- Document specifications, create models and detail reports for management
- Prepare workflows, diagrams and charts
On-boarding Process Business Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years prior experience in the Finance Industry and business analysis
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of regulatory and AML guidelines including USA Patriot Act, OFAAC, Suspicious Activity Reporting, etc
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must have a confident, go-getter attitude
- Sound decision making and research skills
- Advanced Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint
- Jstor, LexisNexis or similar research database knowledge
This On-boarding Process Business Analyst role is a new york city finance assignment position that is project based with an expected duration of 2 months, opportunity for possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $54,080 ($26 per hour).