Financial Jobs NYC #21405
Are you well-versed in private wealth management? Do you have previous compliance experience and a familiarity with reviewing numerous client accounts? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
We are currently seeking a Risk Compliance Analyst position for a top New York City investment bank to assist with the review of current and future clients.
Risk Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Oversee the assessment of incoming and existing Private Wealth Management clients (including both Private Bank and Private Client Services)
- Examine the “Know Your Customer” file to ensure its accuracy, thoroughness, and note of any areas requiring further action
- Assist with the “New Client Adoption” process and continuously assist with the assessment of current clients
Risk Compliance Analyst Requirements:
- Must have BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Great communications skills (both written and oral) for client interaction
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
This Risk Compliance Analyst role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least three (3) months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $72,000 ($35.00/hour).