Financial Jobs #21481
Do you have a compliance background and a talent for communication? Are you skilled with Excel and have a great eye for details? Looking to build on your skills in a great role that makes a huge difference in your team?
We are seeking a dynamic Compliance Auditing Analyst to join the regulatory team at a well-established investment bank during a critical point in their annual cycle. The ideal candidate has a great mix of on-point analytical and technical skills, as well as an energetic, team-oriented personality that makes for great communication and coordination.
Compliance Auditing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and swiftly changing databases to reflect comprehensive regulations and needs
- Connect with team members in various departments to ensure timely regulatory responses
- Schedule and coordinate weekly status meetings with regulatory and outside teams
- Ensure timely and accurate regulatory submissions, arranging for all necessary flow of information and required documents as well as logistical arrangements for regulators
- Communicate with senior personnel to provide regular status updates
Compliance Auditing Analyst Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in regulatory compliance in a broker-dealer environment
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Great judgment and time management, as well as the ability to produce superior results on time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar Excel skills, as well as experience with Sharepoint
- Superior communication skills
- Top-notch analytical skills
- Team-focused, detail-oriented mentality
This Compliance Auditing Analyst position is a consulting role expected to last at least 4 months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $72,000 ($35 per hour).