Financial Jobs NYC #21485
Are you a skilled problem-solver with an understanding of global financial markets? Do you have a background in compliance and a history of success when serving in a leadership role? If this describes you, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Compliance & Risk Analyst for a top New York City investment bank to oversee all compliance issues. This position is located in Purchase, NY. The ideal candidate will have a successful history in compliance and a strong confidence in leadership abilities as well as be able to commute by car to this location.
Compliance & Risk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Serve as the point-person for handling internal compliance issues
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements (including internal policies and procedures)
- Review any potential areas of risk and liaise with other organizational areas to develop ways to alleviate the risks involved
Compliance & Risk Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related field
- Strong knowledge of global financial markets (fixed income, equities, structured products, etc.)
- Highly advanced communication skills (both written and oral) for frequent interactions with other organizational areas
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
This Compliance & Risk Analyst role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least two (2) months with a possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $83,000 ($40.00/hour).