Financial Jobs NYC #21630
Do you have a background in working with compliance processes? Is KYC and AMC second nature processes to you?
We are seeking a Compliance Process Analyst for an international investment bank in New York City, working with reviewing the administrative processes of reviewing New Client Adoptions (NCA) and Know Your Client (KYC) documentation and databases.
Compliance Process Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review current NCA and KYC processes
- Transfer and update documentation and data in repository
- Design new excel/database formats
Compliance Process Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in the Finance Industry and process/data analysis
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with AML, KYC and NCA processes
- Strong ability to multi task
- Strong inclination towards details
This Compliance Process Analyst is a financial consulting position that is project based with an expected duration of at least 3 months. The position pays an annualized salary of $81,120 ($39 per hour).