Financial Jobs NYC #21701
Are you an KYC pro with previous work experience in fraud or AML departments? Do you have a good sense of judgement and strict work ethic?
We are seeking a Assistant AML Compliance Officer for a top NYC investment firm, working to assist in KYC/CIP reviews on clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous fraud or AML experience, a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and a good work ethic.
Assistant AML Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- Review current systems, reports and records
- Review past and current client interactions
- Analyze all documentation as needed and update records
Assistant AML Compliance Officer Requirements:
- Work experience in AML, SAR, Fraud, OFAC or CIP
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of trade and operations processes and reports
- Strong understanding of AML and KYC standards
Excellent analytical skills, a strong work ethic and good judgement
This Assistant AML Compliance Officer is a consulting position that is project based with an expected duration of at least 6 months and possible direct hire. This position pays an annualized salary of $66,560 ($32 per hour).