Financial Jobs NYC #21722
Do you have experience with AML processes? Have a strong understanding of dealing with compliance documentation and data?
We are seeking a NCA & KYC Compliance Officer for an established investment bank located in dowtown New York City working on assisting all aspects of the Know Your Client (KYC) and New Client Adopition (NCA) review processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have some experience in compliance activities and processes, a strong attention to detail and a sense of pride in their work.
NCA & KYC Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- Perform NCA and KYC reviews on accounts
- Transfer data into new formats
- Ensure the highest level of data quality
- Support account teams as needed
NCA & KYC Compliance Officer Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in financial services and compliance
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of pride in work
- Expert knowledge of compliance processes
This NCA & KYC Compliance Officer role is a project based position expected to last at least 6 months and pays an annualized salary of $52,000 (~$25/hr).