Financial Jobs NYC #21831
Are you pursuing a career in Compliance within the Finance Industry? Do you enjoy working with client accounts and managing details? Are you experienced in AML, KYC and NCA procedures?
We are seeking a KYC Compliance Officer for a top New York City investment bank, working to update client documentation and oversee transfer of client data into a new database excel format. The ideal candidate for this position will have an AML background and understand the strict requirements around NCA and KYC processes.
KYC Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- Transfer client data into new formats
- Update data when necessary
- Speak directly with clients to obtain information as needed
- Assist sales/trading/account teams
KYC Compliance Officer Requirements:
- AML, KYC and NCA Experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of new client regulations and compliance policies
- Strong understanding of finance industry
- Drive to pursue a career in compliance
- Detail oriented and able to work on multiple projects and accounts as once
- Excellent skills using MS Office Excel (Access preferred)
This KYC Compliance Officer role is a NYC finance consulting assignment that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $52,000 ($25 per hour).