SOX / IT Compliance Analyst
Financial Jobs NYC #21852
Are you an IT professional with experience in Financial Services and compliance control processes? Do you have strong knowledge of SOX and industry regulations? Are you able to effectively communicate and understand needs?
We are seeking a SOX / IT Compliance Analyst for a top investment bank with operations in Pittsburgh, PA, working on improving all processes within the SOX Compliance and Control group. The ideal candidate for this position will have 7+ years of previous experience with financial control applications design, testing, and operations.
SOX / IT Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Design testing processes and controls methodologies
- Work with testers and auditors to ensure compliance
- Update all relevant documentation and SOX tools
- Create reports for senior management on process/tools analysis
SOX / IT Compliance Analyst Requirements:
- 7+ years experience in the Finance Industry working in IT, SOX and/or Compliance roles
- CISA Certification
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of SOX and Compliance regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and think critically
This SOX / IT Compliance Analyst role is a consulting position that is project based with an expected duration of at least 2 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $228,800 ($110 per hour).