Financial Jobs NYC #21343
Do you have at least 4 years previous experience in an administrative support position? Do you have an enthusiastic attitude with impeccable organizational skills?
We are currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant position for a top New York City investment bank to serve as a resource for senior staff and assist with various clerical company procedures.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ordering and keeping track of required office supplies
- Compile and review documents
- Serve as an interoffice liaison for internal correspondence and reports
- Attend / take minutes at meetings
- Manage supervisors appointments and calendar
- Screen incoming calls and visitors and set up travel arrangements
- Escalate all important decision-making to management personnel
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Must have BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- 4+ years of experience in an executive administrative role is preferred
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently, strong desire to learn, and a high level of enthusiasm
This Executive Administrative Assistant role is a NYC finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 4 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $32,200 ($15.50/hour).