Financial Jobs NYC #21382
Are you a fluent German speaker with proven track record of success in an administrative support role? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks?
We are currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant position for a top New York City investment bank to assist with various clerical and administrative duties. All candidates must be fluent in German in order to be considered for this position.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Execute required assignments using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Carry out administrative duties with little-to-no instruction or supervision (data entry, handling copies and faxes)
- Accept incoming calls and connect them to the proper destination, oversee mail, and various light correspondence
- Handle the reception and filing of incoming documents using
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- At least 5+ years experience supporting an office environment
- Must have BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Must be fluent in German, both written and spoken
- Great communications skills and phone etiquette
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong ability to prioritize and work individually
This Executive Administrative Assistant role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least three (3) months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $33,200 ($16.00/hour).