Financial Jobs NYC #21400
Are you ultra-organized? Do you have stellar Word and Excel skills?
We are seeking a Senior Executive Assistant for a top NYC investment bank to perform basic administrative tasks.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks, such as data entry, faxing, and copying documents
- File and retrieve documents as needed
- Answer phone calls, mail, and heavy correspondence
- Book travel itineraries and car service
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 5-7 years experience as an executive assistant, 4 years minimum in finance
- BA/BS from a top tier university
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with individuals at different levels
- Excellent ability to multitask and produce top quality results under immense pressure
This Senior Executive Assistant role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least six months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $56,160 (~$27/hr).