Financial Jobs NYC #21699
Are you a seasoned executive assistant that has experience supporting executives in finance? Do you have an ability to maintain a high level of discretion and stay calm under pressure?
We are seeking a new member for our Admin Stars team as a Senior Executive Assistant. This position will be working right away on a special needs project at a top investment bank located in NYC. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong travel planning, high volume phone skills and a top notch professional demeanor.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support executives and office staff as needed
- Assist in setting up meetings, coordinating calendars and planning travel
- Route phones and act as main gatekeeper of information and contact points
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 7+ years work experience assisting high level managers and executives
- Previous work experience at one of the top banks in finance
- Bachelors degree
- Multiple languages preferred
- Strong experience in travel planning using Concur, eReq
- Experience with high volume call levels and organizing complex calendars
- Extremely well poised and organized under pressure
- Ability to support up to 5 executives and multiple operational groups
This Senior Executive Assistant role is a finance consulting position located in New York City that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible direct hire for the right candidate and pays an annualized salary of $57,200 ($27.50 per hour).