Financial Jobs NYC #19925
Supervisory Analyst job with top NYC investment bank working as part of the research publishing team. Supervisory Analyst will act as a consultant and must have their Series 16.
Supervisory Analyst responsibilities:
- Working closely with the head of content management and other members of the research publishing team, the goal of the Supervisory Analyst is to:
- Manage the editing and production process from point of submission to point of distribution as well as work on ad hoc projects
- Train and develop Global Investment Research team members on overall editorial/compliance procedures, writing, templates and desktop publishing product-related systems
- Engage with lead research analysts and their teams to improve the quality of published research
- Manage workflow, record production details and edit reports and comments using proprietary applications
Supervisory Analyst requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years previous experience as a Supervisory Analyst or Research Editor OR experience as a Financial Analyst or Associate on an equity research team (editing skills must be demonstrated through a standard editing test)
- Knowledge of accounting terms and calculations
- Prior experience and proficiency working in a Windows-based PC environment, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook is necessary
- NYSE Series 16 REQUIRED
Supervisory Analyst pay is equivalent to an annualized $90,000 ($45 per hour) and is expected to run for at least 6 months.