Financial Jobs NYC #21453
Are you a talented business analyst ready for a stand-out opportunity to grow your skills? Are you confident in your cutting-edge knowledge of regulatory requirements? Are you efficient at creating and implementing process requirements that drive the team to success?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Regulatory Financial Analyst and are seeking a qualified candidate to join the team at a top New York City investment bank working to improve processes. This is a fantastic chance for an up-and-coming analyst to refine his or her skills at a prestigious firm.
Regulatory Financial Analyst Responsibilities
- Liaise with both team members and clients to adapt to evolving regulatory requirements
- Create and implement effective system requirements and follow through to ensure successful completion of project
- Manage incoming client requests relating to reporting
- Discuss needs with various business units and translate into requirements for IT teams to produce
Regulatory Financial Analyst Requirements
- 1-4 years of experience in finance
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- Advanced MS Excel skills, preferably including V-lookups and pivot tables
- Demonstrated expertise in technical and product knowledge
- Very strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organizational capabilities
This Regulatory Financial Analyst position is a consulting role expected to last at least 6 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $60,000 ($28 per hour).