Financial Jobs NYC #21224
Are you an experienced underwriter familiar with high net worth borrowing trends? Worked with large loan corporations before? Ready to join a fast-paced, motivated team?
We are seeking a highly knowledgeable Mortgage Underwriting Consultant at a top New York City investment bank contributing to production underwriting functions. The ideal candidate has recent experience in a similar capacity yet is adaptable enough to learn new skills.
Mortgage Underwriting Consultant Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to production underwriting team in daily functions
- Underwrite home equity lines of credit
- Work with high net worth clients on borrowing processes
- Support team on additional underwriting projects on an as-needed basis
Mortgage Underwriting Consultant Requirements:
- 5-7 years of related experience in Financial Services
- Bachelors degree or higher in finance or closely related field
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills
- Team player with great attention to detail and analytical skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of loans and underwriting functions, especially in regards to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
This Mortgage Underwriting Consultant position is expected to last at least 3 months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $126,000 ($485 per day).