Financial Jobs NYC #21542
Are you an expert with collateral loan obligation and collateral debt obligation? Do you have extensive valuation experience?
We are seeking a CLO/CDO Valuation Analyst to price test and identify risks in a portfolio for a top NYC investment bank. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years experience in financial services and posses in depth knowledge of CLO and CDO bonds including bond accounting and utilizing Intex and Bloomberg software systems.
CLO/CDO Valuation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Price test and identify risks in a portfolio of CDO or CLO bonds
- Communicate any risks found during valuation to the rest of the team
- Ad hoc projects
CLO/CDO Valuation Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance
- BA/BS from a top tier university in a related field
- Excellent knowledge of CLO/CDO bonds and bond math
- Experience with Intex and Bloomberg
- Advanced MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, VBA programming)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
This CLO/CDO Valuation Analyst is a consulting position expected to last at least 6 months with possibility for direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $91,520 (~$44/hr).