Financial Jobs NYC #21666
Are you a numbers guy/gal with an innate ability to identify areas of improvement and opportunity? Do you have at least 4 years experience as a financial analyst? Got a strong knowledge of derivatives?
We are seeking a Financial Analyst for one of the leading global investment banks to focus on credit risk management and analyzing internal products and trading counterparts profiles. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong analytical background, knowledge of past and current investment risk issues and a strong confidence in abilities to identify problems and opportunities.
Financial Analyst (Credit Risk) Responsibilities:
- Support all risk management activities
- Analyze departmental, regional and sector statements/reports
- Liaise between departments, product lines and research teams
- Identify areas for improvement and opportunities for sales and trading desks
Financial Analyst (Credit Risk) Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in the Finance Industry working in analysis
- Bachelors degree from a top tier university
- Expert excel skills
- Experience working with and strong knowledge of investment products, financial statements, data analysis and interpreting legal documents
- Strong prioritization, time management and communication skills
This Financial Analyst role is a consulting position that is project based, expected to last at least 3 months with possible direct hire for successful candidates, and pays an annualized salary of $59,2880 ($28.50 per hour).